Criteria for Application to 2023 Y2I
To qualify for 2023 Y2I a teen must:
1. Be Jewish, consider themselves to be Jewish, and be raised exclusively in the Jewish faith (meaning not actively practicing another faith). The Foundation warmly welcomes teens of interfaith families to 2023 Y2I. A significant percentage of teens, some years up to 40% or more, are from interfaith families. If you need further clarification, contact Sharon Wyner, at 978-565-4450 or email@example.com.
Out of respect for traditional Jewish beliefs, Messianic Jews do not qualify for the Y2I program.
2. Be a sophomore or junior in high school as of September 1, 2022.
3. Meet one of the following:
- Reside in Lappin Foundation’s North Shore service area or in one of the communities in CJP’s service area
- Be a member of a Jewish organization in Lappin Foundation’s North Shore service area
4. Complete the 2023 Y2I program requirements.
Contact Sharon Wyner at 978-565-4450 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Frequently Asked Questions