2024 Y2I Trip Itinerary
Subject to Change
Sunday, June 30 – Thursday, July 11, 2024
Sunday, June 30 Travel to Israel
Monday, July 1 Arrive in Israel in the afternoon.
• Check in to the hotel
• Evening activity–swim/hangout at the pool
Overnight: Tel Aviv
Tuesday, July 2
• Enjoy an interactive Humans of Tel Aviv Photography Workshop
• Lunch and shopping at the Nahalat Benyamin Promenade
• Afternoon visit to the Peres Center for Peace and Innovation
• Enjoy the Tel Aviv Beach in the late afternoon.
• Evening activity–have fun learning about Israel through dance!
Overnight: Tel Aviv
Wednesday, July 3
• Morning tour of Jaffa
• Falafel lunch followed by touring the Ayalon Institute to learn about one of Israel’s most fascinating chapters.
• Visit the Weizman Innovation Center + the Weizman Residence
• Travel to Jerusalem
• Evening activity—Stand With Us Workshop, Part 1
Thursday, July 4
• Begin the day with a memorable and joyous special Welcome to Jerusalem
• Tour the Jewish Quarter
• After lunch tour the Western Wall Tunnel
• Walk Hezekiah’s Water Tunnel
• Evening activity– meet Israeli war hero Ziv Shilon
Friday, July 5
• Tour the magnificent Stalactite Cave Nature Reserve National Park
• After lunch enjoy a beautiful Israeli hike in the Sataf forest
• Enjoy a traditional Shabbat dinner followed by a memorable visit to the Western Wall
Saturday, July 6
• Visit the Israel Museum and see the Dead Sea Scrolls
• Pool time after lunch
• Afternoon activity
• Havdalah—special ceremony to welcome in a new week
• Evening activity—Ben Yehudah Street for shopping
Sunday, July 7
• Ascend Mt. Masada by cable car and tour the fortress.
• Spend the afternoon at the Dead Sea
• Drive to Tiberia (northern Israel)
• Israeli teens join Y2I.
• Evening activity—swim/hang out at the pool getting to know the Israelis
Monday, July 8
• Visit the Golan Heights
• Mt. Bental Tour
• Afternoon rafting on the Jordan River
• Evening activity—dance party on the Sea of Galilee
Tuesday, July 9
• Small group discussions with Israelis
• Tour mystical city of Tzfat
• Enjoy traditional Druze lunch.
• Say good-by to Israeli teens.
• Evening activity—Sound and Light Show in Jerusalem
Overnight: Ma’aleh HaChamisha
Wednesday, July 10
• Stand with Us Workshop, Part 2
• Visit Yad Vashem, Israel’s Holocaust Memorial Museum
• Visit Mt. Herzl Military Cemetery
• Farewell dinner
Thursday, July 11 Travel home
Frequently Asked Questions