2021 December Y2I Trip for High School Seniors
Only completed Application Packets will be considered for acceptance to 2021 Y2I.
Due by June 2, 2021:
1. Complete the Y2I online registration form.
Due by June 30, 2021:
1. Student in Good Standing form
2. Two Letters of Recommendation (you will be notified if needed)
3. One copy of teen’s Health Insurance Card, front and back
4. Proof of Residence in the Foundation’s Service Area (e.g. parent’s electric or tax bill, license)
5. One clear copy of entire picture page of passport (Note: that a passport is not valid for travel to Israel if it expires on or before July 2, 2022.)
6. Signed forms: Code of Conduct and Statement of Responsibility, Liability Release, Cancellation and Reimbursement Policies and Contract.
Due by July 16, 2021:
1. Medical health form signed by doctor, dated within a year of the trip (December 2021). The form is the one that the doctor gives you that lists immunizations and is used for camp or sports. If your teen is due to have their doctor’s appointment after July 16, let Sharon know the date of the appointment at email@example.com or 978-565-4450.
2. Proof of vaccination against COVID 19. Send a copy of your child’s CDC COVID-19 Vaccination Record Card. This is required before an airline ticket will be purchased on September 10, 2021. If your teen is due to complete their vaccination after July 16, let Sharon know the date of the appointment at firstname.lastname@example.org or 978-565-4450.
All documents should be mailed to Sharon Wyner, Lappin Foundation, 29 Congress Street, Salem, MA 01970 or emailed to email@example.com.
Due by September 1, 2021:
$250.00 medical and travel insurance and tips fee and $500.00 refundable deposit. A reminder will be sent to you. Checks should be made payable to Lappin Foundation and mailed to Sharon Wyner, Lappin Foundation, 29 Congress Street, Salem, MA 01970.
The Morton and Lillian Waldfogel Charitable Foundation provides financial assistance for families in need to cover costs of Y2I fees. Contact Sharon Wyner (978-565-4450 or firstname.lastname@example.org) for more information.
If you have any questions, please contact Sharon Wyner at 978-565-4450 or email email@example.com.
The Lappin Foundation reserves the right to cancel the trip or change the itinerary at any time for any reason. If you have any questions, please call Deborah Coltin, Executive Director, at 978-740-4428 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Student in Good